Dear valued patients:
COVID-19 has been a very difficult time for all of us. Many of you have been forced to wait for dental care, and we deeply appreciate your understanding while we kept our office closed to help control the spread of the coronavirus.
We are happy to say that we are planning to reopen our office for patient treatment on May 11, 2020. Our hours of operation will be: Monday 10am-7pm , Tuesday 8am-5pm, Wednesday 8 am-5pm, Thursday 7am-1pm. Extended hours TBD.
Unfortunately, we will NOT be accepting New Patients or Walk-ins at this time.
Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority, and we are ONLY opening because we have carefully planned and revised our office procedures to greatly minimize the risk of infection for our patients and our team members. Our own families are also patients here, so you can be assured that we’ll be taking care of you just as well as we’ll be taking care of them.
For your peace of mind, the measures we will be taking to provide a safe dental treatment experience include, but are not limited to, the following:
Before your Appointment
- If any paperwork needs to be completed, we will kindly e-mail it to you or it will be addressed upon your arrival.
- Please be ON TIME to your appointment as we will be enforcing our 15 minute rule policy to keep the office flowing in a safe and efficient manner.
- Please note that we have revised our cancellation policy to a 24-hour notice that we will strictly enforce.
- ONLY patients will be allowed entry into the office. Parents and other family members will be asked to wait outside whenever possible unless accompanying a minor or physical assistance is needed.
Upon Your Arrival at the Office
- BEFORE ENTERING, please call the office to let a staff member know you have arrived to ensure your room is clean and ready for your scheduled treatment. (If your call is not answered the first time, please allow us 5 minutes to call you back.)
- At this time, a staff member will collect your estimated patient portion payment over the phone. We will be accepting credit/debit cards, Care Credit, and HSA cards.
- Patients are asked to wait in their cars or outside the office until notified by a staff member.
- Patients will be screened BEFORE entering the office and temperatures will be checked. Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- The waiting area chairs will be spaced apart to allow for 6 feet of distancing.
- We will ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas of the office, including the front desk.
- The front door and the door between the waiting area and operatories will be propped open all day.
- There will be no physical contact with patients with the exception of treatment.
- All rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is seated, and public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
- All operatories have high-volume air filtration and purification units. The units are capable of removing particles smaller than COVID-19 viruses.
- Our team will STRICTLY follow guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, and ADA in regards to personal protective equipment (PPE) and office sterilization.
- During patient care, goggles or face shields will be worn by everyone and changed between patients.
- All surfaces that came in contact with the patient will be wiped with disinfectant including the patient chair and the accessory chair where the patient placed their personal items and/or coat hanger.
- Before you leave the treatment room, if a next appointment is needed a staff member will schedule it for you if able too and time permits to eliminate stopping at the front desk.
Checking Out After Your Appointment
- If your appointment requires additional payment not taken prior to your appointment you will stop to see a front desk staff member after for this transaction.
- Clear panels will be in place at the front desk to protect both patient and staff member.
- After every transaction, the checkout desk and glass will be wiped with a disinfectant.
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one.
To further discuss these payment options, schedule an appointment, or ask us any questions you may have, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 941-907-9790 during normal business hours.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Jackson and Staff (: